Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A review...

So, I just thought that I'd give a little update on my life...

All registered for classes. 19 hours...

MWF:
Our Musical Heritage
Computer Science II
Humanities I
Computer Organization

TTh:
Religions of the World
Statistics

On top of that, I work 21ish hours a week on campus... good money, but I'm gonna be busy as hell. Thankfully, work is semi-optional, so if I need a break, I can take it. I can always take my homework and do it there as well, so that will be nice.

This weekend rocked. Went up to Wartburg for the XC team's end-of-the-season party. *That* was fun ;-)... we'll leave it at that. This week has been good so far, as well... gotten all of my computer class assignments done in the past 2 days. That's gonna make the end of this semester a lot easier. All I have is to make notes for Economics and to fill in the notes that I have for Japan... I'm not looking forward to the Japan final... at all. *shudder*

Big news... my roommate is moving out. There's been a ton of drama going on all semester between me and the "Geek Squad" down the hall... basically, conflicts arose because I have other priorities than D&D or video games or whatever. In all honesty, I never really fit into that crowd anyway, so it's nice to step back and hang out w/ Shawn, AJ, Nate, and the other people on the floor. Anyways, Ryan (my roommate) is upset due to some other drama, and the fact that the "Geek Squad" won't come to our room anymore because they don't want to be around me. So he's moving in with a guy that Jess went to high school with next door, leaving me the room all to myself. I'm buying his fridge, borrowing Jess' microwave... all I need is a TV (Toshiba 30") and a couch (Goodwill), and I'll be completely set. I'm actually quite happy that this is happening, for multiple reasons. I'll be able to do what I want, when I want, and not have to worry about upsetting anyone. I can fall asleep with music again (woohoo!). Jess and I can have alone time w/out having to worry if Ryan's going to want back in the room. Bigger TV (hee hee hee). And finally, a chance to completely remove myself from all the drama that went on this semester. Seriously, people. We're in college now. Grow up.

Anywho, I should sleep. Work and 3 classes tomorrow, then Wartburg tomorrow night. Long day ahead.

-Nic

No comments: