Friday, November 17, 2006

Counting the Battle Scars...

Mood: Tired and sick
Music: Suspension - Mae

So, I thought that I would just do a little self-recap of everything that's gone wrong w/ my body in the past year. It's quite a list, so let's see...

Tendonitis in right arm
Developing tendonitis in left arm
January - sick until about Feb. or March
Mono for a week in November
Sprained ankle, leading to developing tendonitis
Surgery on right arm
Return of tendonitis in right arm
Sprained finger
A few onsets of colds and mild flu this fall/winter

I'm sure there's probably more, but they're escaping me for the moment... probably repressed memories or something.

Blech.

On the plus side, though, my new job is excellent. A little bit less pay than my last job, but I don't have to drive 20 minutes both ways and waste gas, and since it's so close, I can work pretty much whenever I want (ending off with 21 hours a week). Definitely makes for a good paycheck, and so I'm hoping I can get my debt paid off really soon... potentially by my birthday, depending on what I get for X-mas. I'll have over half of it gone by Christmas, for sure. :-)

...damn, I can't wait till I have money. *chuckle* Money can't buy you happiness, but it can sure help reinforce it, that's for sure.

-Nic

No comments: