Tuesday, November 28, 2006

printf("More ramblings\n\n"); return 0;

Mood: Confused
Music: Carol of the Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Next semester:
MWF
11 - Our Musical Heritage
12 - Computer Science 2
1 - Humanities 1
2 - Computer Organization

TTh
9:30 - Religions of the World
11 - Stats

Had to take Humanities 1 instead of taking 2 or 3... other than that, I got everything that I wanted. Thank goodness. It'll be interesting to see how it works... everything is all lumped together, making life hell for 3 or 4 straight hours but then getting it all out of the way. The only thing I would've changed is having Religions of the World later in the day, but this section will cover both the religion requirement and the english requirement, since it's writing intensive. 19 hours in all... on top of that, 21-27 hours working every week at ITS. Thank goodness I can study on the job.

I'm getting really sick of the medication that I'm on now. While it does help (for those that haven't noticed, I've been in much happier), it's frustrating when I miss even one day. My body isn't producing whatever chemical this medication is putting in anymore, and so if I miss/skip I get extremely moody/upset/frustrated. Last night/today is a great case of that... hanging out with Jess watching football, and suddenly I was pissed at just about everything. No, I'm not emo. No, I'm not PMSing. Which makes it that much more annoying. *sigh*

I think that illnesses, like the common cold, are amazing at being a ping pong ball. I serve, about 5,000 receive and return, and lo and behold, I'm sick again.

Finals in 2 weeks. Yuck. CS and Web Design will be fine, as will Economics. Discrete is going to be a bitch... I understand stuff now, but I didn't before... and Japan? If I get a passing grade in that class, I'll be happy. If I get a B-, I'll be elated.

Ahh well. That's it for me.

Random Quote: The worst moment for the athiest is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank. - Dante Gabriel Rossetti

-Nic

No comments: